FCIA Educational Webinar Series
An in-depth analysis of the DIIM of Firestopping
Join FCIA for the highly attended FREE Webinar series, presented semi-monthly. Sessions will highlight and offer in-depth analyzation on the various aspects of the DIIM of Firestopping: "D" - Design; "I" - Installation; "I" - Inspection; and "M" - Maintenance among other key topics.
Attendees can learn more about:
- the SYSTEMS concept for Firestopping and Effective Compartmentation;
- the importance of using a specialized Firestop contractor for the Installation of Firestop Systems;
- the function and qualification of the Specialized Firestop Inspector and Inspection Agency;
- and the requirements for Maintenance and Management of these SYSTEMS to ensure maximum performance and life-safety continuity.
Have questions related to firestopping requirements, specifications, code requirements, inspector qualifications, systems selection and more? Looking to beef up your knowledge of the standards and codes related to Firestopping and Effective Compartmentation? Then don't miss these monthly FREE webinar sessions.
Attendees will come away with an enhanced knowledge and understanding of the topic and will have the opportunity to have all their questions answered in expert led Q&A sessions immediately following the presentation.
Join us for each of these educational chapters:
- Wednesday, September 13 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, October 18 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, November 29 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:00 am CST
Past 2017 Presentations:
- Wednesday, January 25 - 10:00 am CST
- Thursday, February 23 - 10:00 am CST
- Tuesday, February 28 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, March 22 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, April 12 - 10:00 am CDT
- Thursday, May 25 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, June 14 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, July 19 - 10:00 am CDT
Wednesday, August 23 - 10:00 am CDT
Past 2016 Presentations:
- Wednesday, January 27 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, February 24 - 10:00am CST
- Thursday, February 25 - 9:00am - 1:00pm CST
- CONTRACTOR ONLY "FM and UL/ULC Firestop Exam Prep Session"
- Tuesday, March 29 - 10:00am CDT
- Thursday, April 14 - 10:00am CDT
- Thursday, May 12 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, June 8 - 10:00am CDT
- Tuesday, July 19 - 10:00am CDT
- Thursday, August 18 - 10:00am CDT
- Thursday, September 28 - 10:00am CDT
- Thursday, November 17 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, December 21 - 10:00am CST
Past 2015 Presentations:
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - 10:00am CST
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015 - 10:00am CST
* Certificates of Attendance are available for attendees and will reflect actual time spent on the webinar.
** Certificates will be sent to attendees within two weeks of the session.
*** Sessions in the FCIA Educational Webinar series are AIA approved. To receive credit, provide your AIA number during registration.