FCIA Educational Webinar Series
An in-depth analysis of the DIIM of Firestopping
Join FCIA for the highly attended FREE Webinar series, presented semi-monthly. Sessions will highlight and offer in-depth analyzation on the various aspects of the DIIM of Firestopping: "D" - Design; "I" - Installation; "I" - Inspection; and "M" - Maintenance among other key topics.
Attendees can learn more about:
- the SYSTEMS concept for Firestopping and Effective Compartmentation;
- the importance of using a specialized Firestop contractor for the Installation of Firestop Systems;
- the function and qualification of the Specialized Firestop Inspector and Inspection Agency;
- and the requirements for Maintenance and Management of these SYSTEMS to ensure maximum performance and life-safety continuity.
Have questions related to firestopping requirements, specifications, code requirements, inspector qualifications, systems selection and more? Looking to beef up your knowledge of the standards and codes related to Firestopping and Effective Compartmentation? Then don't miss these monthly FREE webinar sessions.
Attendees will come away with an enhanced knowledge and understanding of the topic and will have the opportunity to have all their questions answered in expert led Q&A sessions immediately following the presentation.
Join us for each of these educational chapters:
- Wednesday, December 20 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, February 21 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, March 21 - 10:00 am CDT
- Thursday, April 26 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, May 23 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, June 20 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, July 25 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, August 22 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, September 26 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, October 17 - 10:00 am CDT
- Wednesday, November 28 - 10:00 am CST
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:00 am CST
Past 2017 Presentations:
- Wednesday, January 25
- Thursday, February 23
- Tuesday, February 28
- Wednesday, March 22
- Wednesday, April 12
- Thursday, May 25
- Wednesday, June 14
- Wednesday, July 19
- Wednesday, August 23
- Wednesday, September 13
- Wednesday, October 4
- Tuesday, October 17
- Thursday, October 26 - 8:00 am CDT
- FCIA Contractor and Special Inspection Agency - Posted in Members ONLY
- Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017 - 'Who is FCIA' & 'Maintenance & Management'
* Certificates of Attendance are available for attendees and will reflect actual time spent on the webinar.
** Certificates will be sent to attendees within two weeks of the session.
*** Sessions in the FCIA Educational Webinar series are AIA approved. To receive credit, provide your AIA number during registration.